SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Quality Lab Technician 1st shift
- Job Title
- Quality Lab Technician 1st shift
- Job ID
- Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- Other Location
Lab Technician, Food Production, Lysander, NY
$19.80 an hour
Agrana is now offering a $1,000 HIRING BONUS!
We are seeking a driven individual to work as a Lab Technician for our Baldwinsville location, 8864 Sixty Rd, Lysander, NY 13027! The Lab Technician will work:
1st shift: (7-3:30 PM)
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and foodservice industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees.
The Lab Technician is responsible for food safety, including all product testing, record keeping, and assuring the finished product meets customer specifications.
Lab Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Product and Microbiology Testing
- Computer Data Entry and Maintenance
- Daily Samples - Set up a testing table and maintain a sample retention library
- Release Product for Shipment
- Test Raw Ingredients
- Resample Totes (Nonconforming product, Experimental totes)
- Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s good housekeeping and safety rules & regulations
- Completion of all individual training as outlined by the training matrix or management training schedule
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor/Lab Lead
Lab Technician Job Qualifications:
- Previous Food Manufacturing and Food Safety Quality Experience Preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Recent college graduates will be considered
Agrana offers a competitive starting pay rate and an excellent benefits package.
Our package includes:
- Weekly pay
- Stable work hours with a stable company
- Daily overtime
- No Top Out Rate
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Telemedicine Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Programs
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfecting screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, Apply Now or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about our other openings, plea #GR8 Quality