Studio Director- Washington, D.C.
- Job Title
- Studio Director- Washington, D.C.
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Shepherdstown, WV
- Other Location
Key Role: Establishes, tests, operates, and maintains audio and video equipment to meet individual and in masse communication requirements for the business. Applies advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise, full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction. Mentors and may supervise team members. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at an office or client site and working remotely.
• 5+ years of experience as a Lead Director or Producer for all aspects of live studio and recording events
• Experience with green screens, teleprompters, audio and video studio equipment
• Ability to direct a team of studio technicians in studio and remote, depending on the broadcast
• Ability to direct a team of studio technicians while working with the client producer and on camera presenters and speakers
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
• Bachelor’s degree Additional Qualifications:
• Ability to support different studio equipment as needed
Vetting: Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client
Office location: Shepherdstown, WV
ThunderYard Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our community, and our customers. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination of race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information.