SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Plant Manager
- Job ID
- Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is seeking a Plant Manager responsible for complete facility oversight at our location based in Baldwinsville, NY. This person will have overall responsibility and management of all functions associated with the manufacturing of fruit preparations to include plant maintenance, quality control, shipping & receiving, human resources, safety & health, inventory & materials control, and manufacturing operations. Our goal is to assure products are manufactured with the highest quality and at a competitive cost to meet our customers’ expectations.
The salary for this position is between $130,000 - $160,000 / year.
Plant Manager, Job Requirements:
- BS Food Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of progressive production management experience in the food industry
- Excellent communications skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Windows Suite
- Demonstrated ability to dissect and analyze problems, to probe facts, and to analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making process.
- High commitment to Safety and Quality
- Manage and control plant operating budgets, targets and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulatory/environmental agencies.
- Oversee all aspects of daily scheduling to ensure it meets customer order requirements along with maintaining all food safety guidelines.
- Implement programs strengthening employee morale and help with company efforts to retain employees
- Communicate with customers regularly to help foster a good working relationship, continuous improvement, and improved customer satisfaction.
- Manage plant supplier contracts by identifying needs and collaborating with suppliers.
- Oversee all capital projects by working alongside engineering and maintenance teams.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply. Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!