SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Job Title
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager responsible for supporting our North American business unit from our corporate office in Brecksville, OH. This person will have overall responsibility and management of AGRANA Fruit’s Lean / Operation Excellence journey including program development, training, implementation, and continuous improvement initiatives. Further duties include coordinating, as applicable, all US continuous improvement and waste reduction programs within the business and reporting within the division as required.
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Business, or equivalent
• MBA or MBOE is a plus
• Master Black Belt / Black Belt or equivalent is a plus
• Significant Lean / Operational Excellence / Six Sigma training & experience required
• Willingness to travel to our various US production sites (estimated 35%+)
• Lead the general development, support and implementation of the AFUS Lean / Operational Excellence Program / Journey
• Targets and achievements in waste reduction and cost improvements
• Lead, coordinate and standardize the Continuous Improvement Process across all US sites. Provide support services as required.
• Coordinate “best practices” sharing and standardization across US facilities.
• Provides technical expertise, special analysis and consulting services as requested for all levels of management concerning matters of business process improvement, problem solving, manufacturing operations, supply chain and operational excellence.
• Work closely with sales, business development and customers as needed on Value Stream Mapping activities and integration as applicable.
• Serve as the backup to the Vice President of Operations as the sitting Board member for the Ohio State University’s Center for Operational Excellence.
• Manage the Industrial Engineering function within AFNA including the establishment of operating standards (as applicable), technical analysis, facility layout, etc.
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply. Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!