Gudenkauf is always looking for driven individuals to join our team. You can experience the best training in the industry, work with new equipment, and achieve work-life balance. Have plans for hunting season? Don’t want to miss an important family event? We’ve got you covered. Apply today!
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Electrical Subcontractor Project Coordinator
- Job Title
- Electrical Subcontractor Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Amarrillo, TX
- Other Location
WHO IS CONGRUEXCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
YOUR NEW JOB
We are seeking an Electrical Subcontractor Project Coordinator to join our growing electrical department. The Electrical Subcontractor Project Coordinator is responsible for providing value and to support the project team by assisting the Project Manager/General Superintendent/Field Superintendent in a variety of functions including, evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments on electrical construction projects. This role learns about and applies established procedures and techniques in accomplishment of work activities. with the overall objective of coordinating project activities that follow the contract and ensure the field is supported, safety, quality, value, timeliness, and profitability of the completed project. Performing assigned general duties of limited scope and level of responsibility, this entry-level position is designed to develop broader project management knowledge and experience. This role learns about and applies established procedures and techniques in accomplishment of work activities. Performing under the direction supervision of the General Manager/Division Electrical Manager/Project Manager, this role has the responsibility to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities: The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Additional responsibilities may also be assigned.
- Provide clerical support in all aspects of the business, from project pursuits to all warranty and close out documents.
- Develops submittal log, participates in subcontractor project orientation meetings, communicates, and coordinate submittals and coordination drawings with subcontractors and the Superintendent.
- Actively participates in subcontractor project orientation. Project Administration, Coordination and Close-out
- Customer focused with ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships while meeting the company’s needs.
- Participates in personal career development through on-the-job training, attends operations classroom training programs and assists in the development of interns.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance with responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments and task.
- Proactive reporting of progress and accomplishments of assignments and apply necessary follow-up to monitor progress and results of project tasks and assignments.
- Proficient/ability to learn/work in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook Exchange.
- Proficient/ability to learn/work in Procore, Fieldwire, Blue Beam, Site Tracker.
- Must possess the technical skills and knowledge required to perform essential tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with technical teams, cross ¬functional teams, and suppliers.
- Effective team player who adds complementary skills and contributes valuable ideas, opinions, and feedback.
- Uses verbal and written skills effectively to ensure that information is successfully shared throughout the organization.
- Good math and problem-solving skills are required.
- Adaptable, innovative, and eager to continue learning and growing with the company’s direction.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, as well as lead through influence – with the purpose of driving change and delivering positive outcomes.
- Values and incorporates contributions of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Winning attitude that motivates people, and a result orientation.
WHY WORK AT CONGRUEX
- Provide Progress reporting on areas such as sub-contractor performance, job progress, permitting, site issues, troubleshooting and accident reports.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug testing.
- Must be able to meet all new hire requirements set by E-Verify
- A college degree or technical training is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- No matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.