LNG Process Operator
- Job Title
- LNG Process Operator
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32234
- Other Location
LNG Process Operator
Eagle LNG Partners brings expertise to regional liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) projects that supply clean burning, competitively priced fuel for the marine, transport trucks, remote power, rail, and oil & gas service industries.
Eagle LNG Partners requires a Process Operator to join the team at our Maxville facilities in Jacksonville Florida. The Process Operator is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the operation of all plant systems and equipment. This position must respond to all system failures by taking appropriate corrective action by completing or assigning the repairs needed to ensure that systems are operational and are functioning safely and efficiently. The ideal candidate would be prepared to travel and able to work alone, with minimal supervision. They must be an open, honest team player, willing to work with other trades.
Eagle LNG Partners offers a generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus incentive plan, 401-K Savings Plan, as well as health, dental, and vision plans.
If you’re interested in working in a positive and dynamic environment, submit your resume immediately!
- Operates, monitors & maintains natural gas amine and liquefaction process systems for a liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant. Monitors the loading/offloading of LNG at an LNG plant and a marine fueling terminal.
- Maintain a single person rotating shift (7/7) encompassing all holidays and weekends (24/7/365), on shift operator is required to perform all duties to support operations, including unscheduled call-outs, overtime, and travel between both the plant and terminal facilities.
- Controls the operation of equipment and processes for the liquification of natural gas, including transfers of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to storage tanks (e.g., ISO’s, tankers & vessels).
- Monitors the plant & terminal operating conditions from a main control room, and responds to alarms, and abnormal operating conditions. Recognizes operational problems, analyzes and adjusts process variables (e.g., startups, operations, shutdowns of liquefaction/vaporization equipment and processes).
- Work with high pressure gas, cryogenic liquids, high temperature machinery, and high voltage switchgear.
- Records daily, weekly & monthly data (e.g., meters, gauging, log book, tank level, and equipment readings). Observe and document temperatures, pressures, flow rates, and prepare accurate reporting.
- Maintains communications with other personnel and supervisor. Consistently monitors operations and assists other personnel and contractors when required.
- Assists with LNG transfers at the terminal, while maintaining compliance, regulatory & safety requirements.
- Maintain records required for regulated facilities (DOT 127 & 193), including procedures, inspection and maintenance records, along with emergency response & security manuals, as well as personnel training.
- Oversees the safety and security measures at both facilities, while monitoring and controlling plant access. Evaluates facility alarms and appropriately resolves those conditions at both facilities.
- Maintains plant and terminal appearance, housekeeping, and records.
- Assist with, or perform, plant equipment maintenance as assigned.
- High school diploma, or GED.
- Prior fuel transfer experience preferred.
- Familiar with PHMSA & USCG regulations preferred.
- Authorization to work as an employee within the United States
- Two (2) years of natural gas, or cryogenic process experience preferred
- Ability to interpret and use P&ID’s.
- Forklift operator certification is preferred.
- Participate in random DOT drug & alcohol screening.
- Familiar with DOT, NFPA, OSHA, and PHMSA regulations.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule (days/nights) to support 24/7 operations.
- Computer console (HMI) monitoring
- Ability to work conditions involving heat, cold, and loud noises.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools and equipment.
- Ability to work safely ascend and work at elevated heights (top of LNG tank).
- Ability to maintain and promote good working relationships within a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, decision making, and strong work ethic.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and general knowledge of mechanical and control systems.
- Mathematical proficiency, and computer skills with experience in Microsoft office platform.
- Ability to assume responsibility and manage multiple tasks under potentially stressful conditions.
Only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted
Thank you for your interest.