Product Manager – Pathogens
- Job Title
- Product Manager – Pathogens
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
NxGen MDx provides best-in-class genetic screening to families across the nation. Nominated as a Top 50 Company to Watch in Michigan and as one of the Best Young Companies to Work For, NxGen provides bright opportunities awaiting talented individuals seeking to pursue a career in the genetic testing field. By delivering a healthy work-life balance and a fun team environment, we build a solid foundation around our best thinking while delivering cutting-edge products.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager – Pathogens who will act as a brand champion, product expert, and will have single-point accountability for the commercial success of the pathogen product portfolio and pipeline.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and accountable for the commercial competitiveness of your product portfolio and pipeline
- Lead the product development life cycle by delivering and presenting new product business cases, collecting requirements based on the voice of the customer, developing go-to-market strategies, launching products, and engaging in post-marketing surveillance
- Develop and gain approval for the strategic marketing plan which defines the strategy and tactical plan for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition
- Define product messaging and positioning for product portfolio
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop product collaterals such as fact sheets, white papers, presentations, and promotional materials.
- At least three (3) years of product management experience in life science with a proven track record of successful product launches and downstream marketing strategies
- A bachelor, masters, or higher degree
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaboratively across departments to develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analyze situations quickly, and make informed decisions
- Strong organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities, and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners
What you can expect when you join us:
- A base salary and bonus potential
- A healthy work-life balance
- Rich benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and 401(k) with company match
- Cool perks such as gym membership discounts and flex spending accounts
- A chance to be part of a talented, hardworking, driven, and most of all – fun team!
NxGen MDx is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.