Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Industrial Hygienist / Assistant Project Manager
- Job Title
- Industrial Hygienist / Assistant Project Manager
- Job ID
- Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Other Location
Position: Industrial Hygienist / Assistant Project Manager
Industry: Science Technical
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Industrial Hygienist / Assistant Project Manager:
- Ensure safe work practices on all project work.
- Collect noise, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Write and review technical reports.
- Industrial Hygiene Assessments of Chemical and Noise Exposures
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Monitoring
- Building Materials Sampling
- Water Intrusion and Mold Assessments
- Moisture mapping
- Visible suspect biological growth assessments
- Mold sampling and clearance protocols
- Asbestos Abatement
- Asbestos sampling
- Asbestos abatement project oversight
- Lead-based Paint Inspections
- Lead sampling
- Clearance testing
- Assist with managing project budgets and project oversight.
- Mentor and train project staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science/Engineering or other related field;
- At least 5 to 7 years of proven technical experience.
- Experience working with industrial hygiene, asbestos, mold and lead sampling.
- Asbestos Inspector and Supervisor license (Asbestos Designer license a plus).
- Sound knowledge of asbestos OSHA, EPA, and state regulations.
- Ability to work in a respirator and protective clothing.
- Skill in using a personal computer to access information, navigate the internet, and produce accurate work products (including proficiency with MS Office Suite).
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify, collect, organize, and document information and data.
- Ability to engage and motivate a team of coworkers or contractors.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Valid driver's license, good driving history and reliable transportation are required.
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Trained with Current 8-hour Refresher, preferred.
- Experience with Deltek Vision a plus.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team, or apply directly at www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.