- Job Title
- Project Engineer
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Eagle LNG has been pioneering a world of possibilities since 2013. Eagle’s gas assets are located throughout the Caribbean basin, creating countless jobs and enhancing economic growth, as well as increased access to energy, resources, and essential services – all while contributing to the environmental health of our planet.
Eagle LNG Partners is currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our growing team in Houston. This position is responsible for coordinating the execution of several gas projects during EPC to achieve Eagle LNG business goals. This will involve coordinating between various disciplines and ensure seamless partnership between Eagle LNG & its EPC Contractors to ensure the engineering scope, budget & schedule are being met without compromising safety or reliability. Ensuring that overall quality is met, is key in the execution of these projects in terms of engineering, code compliance, construction execution, commissioning & start-up, and operations readiness.
Eagle LNG Partners offers a generous compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus incentive plan, 401-K Savings Plan, as well as health, dental, and vision plans.
If you’re interested in working in a positive and dynamic environment, submit your resume immediately!
- Responsible for coordinating a project team in executing an agreed-upon scope of work. This includes coordinating the resources required to complete the design, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up, and commissioning tasks.
- Ensure that proposals and projects comply with company standards and procedures.
- Oversight of the Owner’s Engineers and EPC Team in all technical aspects of project execution.
- Ensure the technical integrity of the project is met. Coordinate reviews & approval of technical queries and deviation requests. Coordinate special engineering studies such as Value Improvement Engineering.
- Ensure compliance with the project scope, in particular Codes & Standards have been met.
- Provide technical input for projects FID cost estimates including Owner's costs.
- Provide HSSE best practices in projects during engineering & construction including Human Factors Engineering and Inherently Safer Design.
- Identify & resolve project risks.
- Ensure learnings have been incorporated from project to project.
- Provide weekly status reports on project execution, status, schedule, budget & risks to Director, Project Engineering.
- Interface with regulatory/permitting bodies as required in the specific locations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years engineering and/or project experience.
- Knowledge of project management principles and overall knowledge of EPC project phases.
- Project execution experience from FEED to Final Handover
- Familiar with US permitting processes
- Experience working with EPC firms and Owners Engineers
- Team player, good communication and reporting skills.
- Hands-on work style.
- Travel will be required at specific site locations. Requires flexibility and may be extensive during construction.