Join Our Team
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Thompson Child & Family Focus is an equal opportunity employer. Thompson Child & Family Focus promotes diversity within the organization to ensure a diverse workforce as well as for accreditation purposes.
Foster Parents - TFCO
- Job Title
- Foster Parents - TFCO
- Job ID
- Multiple Locations,
- Other Location
Are you a passionate about making a difference in the lives of teens and their parents? Do you want to make an impact in your community?
Thompson is starting a new evidenced-based program with proven results in Western and Central North Carolina. We are looking for adults/parents/families willing to be part of a short-term (6-9 months) successful treatment for local youth (12-17 years old) dealing with behavioral and emotional issues.
You will have a multi-person clinical team on call to support you 24/7. No experience is necessary, and we’ll provide all the training for free!
Monthly stipend: $3000 tax free
Other benefits: Laptops and Routers provided, as needed.
· Meet the requirements to become a licensed foster parent in North Carolina.
· Be at least 21 years old.
· Have a stable home and income.
· Maintain a drug free environment.
· Be willing to be fingerprinted and have a criminal records check.
· Complete all required training and be licensed by the state of North Carolina.
- Team player
- Desire to mentor youth
- Encouraging and supportive of others
- Sense of humor