Ready Mix Driver
- Job Title
- Ready Mix Driver
- Job ID
- Scottsbluff, NE 69361
- Other Location
Simon is an industry leader, specializing in aggregates, asphalt and ready-mix concrete production, asphalt paving, and concrete, bridge, highway, and utility construction. Through strong local ties backed by global resources, we focus on quality and value to deliver the best products and services for our clients. What we do is bigger than construction – it is about connecting communities, building new roads to the future, and keeping the spirit of the pioneers alive and well.
As a Ready Mix Driver, you will play a vital role in the transportation of ready-mix concrete to jobsites and have the opportunity to promote excellent customer service through your interactions with internal and external customers on a daily basis. You will be an expert behind the wheel – a master at driving and maneuvering a ready-mix truck in the safest fashion. Not only will this position put you in the driver’s seat to a variety of destinations, you’ll also enjoy an active lifestyle and play a hands-on role in loading and delivering the mix.
- Drives and maneuvers a ready-mix truck safely and efficiently to and from plants and jobsites.
- Assembles and attaches chutes to vehicle and operates controls to release concrete into a designated area or container.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external teams regarding status, location, timing, and safe practices.
- Performs daily inspection of equipment and vehicle to assure the highest level of safety standards are met and maintained.
- Provides excellent customer service and interacts professionally with all those encountered at the plant and on the jobsite.
- A clean driving record and Class B CDL is required (Class A preferred)
- Commercial Driving experience is required
- Experience operating heavy machinery is preferred
Committed to safety, excellence in quality, and our employees, Simon is a great place to plant your roots. You will be offered the opportunity to work with many types of people and environments to broaden your skills. With strong resources and training, as well as an accessible leadership team, we have the tools to maximize your success. While we are a large organization, we maintain a smaller-family feel. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with excellent opportunities for advancement. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.