Quality Control Technician (Seasonal)
- Job Title
- Quality Control Technician (Seasonal)
- Job ID
- Cheyenne, WY 82007
- Other Location
Simon is an industry leader, specializing in aggregates, asphalt and ready-mix concrete production, asphalt paving, and concrete, bridge, highway, and utility construction. Through strong local ties backed by global resources, we focus on quality and value to deliver the best products and services for our clients. What we do is bigger than construction – it is about connecting communities, building new roads to the future, and keeping the spirit of the pioneers alive and well.
As a Quality Control Technician, you will test and inspect aggregate, asphalt, and ready-mix materials that are produced and delivered to our job sites and customers. You will be involved in maintaining the highest level of quality in our production and construction operations through acting as an advisor to our production and construction crews, , and other key stakeholders. Simon will help you gain an expert level knowledge of quality control practices within the construction, aggregate, concrete, and asphalt industry. If you’re looking to make a direct impact on our product quality, through analysis, sampling, and reporting, this is the career for you.
- Professionally communicate updates regarding aggregate materials to internal teams.
- Streamline internal efficiencies and conduct quality testing on materials; report results to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure all quality control operations and activities are conducted in alignment with company policies, regulatory agencies and acceptable working practices follow all standards.
- Make recommendations based on test results to improve quality control, performance, service, and safety.
A background/degree in Quality Control, Chemistry, or Construction is preferred. ACI and DOT testing certifications (or ability to obtain) and a clean driving record required.
Committed to safety, excellence in quality, and our employees, Simon is a great place to plant your roots. You will be offered the opportunity to work with many types of people and environments to broaden your skills. With strong resources and training, as well as an accessible leadership team, we have the tools to maximize your success. While we are a large organization, we maintain a smaller-family feel. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with excellent opportunities for advancement. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.