- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Cheyenne, WY 82007
- Other Location
Simon is an industry leader, specializing in aggregates, asphalt and ready-mix concrete production, asphalt paving, and concrete, bridge, highway, and utility construction. Through strong local ties backed by global resources, we focus on quality and value to deliver the best products and services for our clients. What we do is bigger than construction – it is about connecting communities, building new roads to the future, and keeping the spirit of the pioneers alive and well.
As a Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of road construction projects making a direct impact on our team’s success. You will work closely with variety of stakeholders such as superintendents, engineers, DOT, subcontractors, and municipality reps. Along with managing the daily workflow of project tasks, you will coordinate the ordering of materials and oversee project budgets and deadlines. In addition to managing project execution efforts, you will also be involved in project estimation and pre-construction planning. If you enjoy a challenge and want a strategic seat at the table, join us a Simon Project Manager.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions through planning, forecasting, ordering, budgeting, cost-control, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate promptness, dependability, integrity and hard work to build a collaborative, high performing team of construction employees.
- Ensure the compliance with OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental regulations and reporting requirements.
- Communicate effectively with crew, engineers, inspectors, DOT, subcontractors, and superintendents to direct and coordinate activities.
- Perform bid reviews and project estimating
- Maintain the highest level of safety standards and hold others accountable for upholding best safety practices.
A background/degree in Project Management, Estimating, or Construction is preferred. A clean driving record is required. Experience with JWS, HCSS, Microsoft Project, and Bluebeam is preferred.
Committed to safety, excellence in quality, and our employees, Simon is a great place to plant your roots. You will be offered the opportunity to work with many types of people and environments to broaden your skills. With strong resources and training, as well as an accessible leadership team, we have the tools to maximize your success. While we are a large organization, we maintain a smaller family feel. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with excellent opportunities for advancement. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.