Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Other Location
HR Collaborative is looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our team! Why consider us? We are a certified Great Place to Work™ that offers flexibility, opportunities for professional growth, and above all, a team that celebrates each other’s work!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator's responsibilities will include partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to implement sourcing strategies that build our clients' talent pipelines with a diverse candidate pool of top talent. This will include proactively sourcing and screening qualified candidates through both active and passive sourcing methods. This is a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to have a large impact on a fast-growing business.
What your day will look like:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to develop a thorough understanding of the recruiting strategy and job requirements for the positions.
- Source and screen qualified candidates (both active and passive) for all levels of positions throughout the organization.
- Utilize a broad range of sourcing strategies and methods, including networking, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, industry sites, diversity partnerships, applicant tracking database, employee referrals, and recruiting events.
- Help drive diversity recruiting strategies through candidate sourcing and assisting with diversity recruiting events.
- Proactively build a healthy candidate pipeline with an emphasis on creating a positive candidate experience.
- Put your creativity hat on to identify strategies to promote company positions to the marketplace to attract passive candidates.
- Update, maintain and leverage our technology to organize and propel the work we do.
- As needed, handle the full cycle recruiting process with a sense of urgency while providing exceptional client service to hiring managers and candidates.
You may be the perfect candidate if you have:
- No experience required, but two (2) or more years of sourcing and recruiting exposure in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Proven research and sourcing skills, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, AI, search, and alternative search techniques to effectively identify a solid pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Successful track record of sourcing a variety of roles throughout a broad range of industries.
- Experience with diversity sourcing.
- Ability to deliver results and effectively manage and prioritize multiple positions and candidates in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply!
HR Collaborative is a Michigan-based HR firm that makes work better. How? By filling in the HR gaps that small and midsize organizations have today and working together to build sustainable people practices for tomorrow. We offer a comprehensive benefits and total rewards program including profit-sharing bonuses, four (4) weeks of paid time off, flexibility to own your own calendar, work where you want, and dress for your day! Basically, we are just a cool place to work, so come check us out!