- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68105
- Other Location
From state-of-the-art facilities to the runways, highways and bridges that connect them, our commitment to excellence remains unparalleled. We consistently complete projects ahead of schedule and under budget. We perform with tireless work ethic, precise attention-to-detail, comprehensive industry experience, and deep knowledge. As one of the largest construction companies in the Nebraska, we provide employees with long-term stability and advancement opportunities.
As a Project Manager for Hawkins’ Industrial Water & Wastewater Construction division, you will earn experience that differentiates you from all other industry builders and project managers – Hawkins will further develop your competencies to position you in the top 1% of Nebraska’s construction Project Managers. This position is designed for high achievers seeking a Job Sponsor leadership opportunity that manages successful construction projects and operations for our Industrial Water and Wastewater construction division.
- Compete to win and define the standard for planning and directing complex Industrial Water & Wastewater construction projects – budget, forecast, plan, and manage personnel and materials for $50+MM projects.
- Supports complex project schedules by delivering timely solutions and solving problems efficiently and effectively; mitigates potential errors by reviewing & monitoring construction plans, projects specs, and manufacturer’s data.
- Develops high-performing teams who embrace honesty and integrity; improves processes across Industrial Water & Wastewater construction projects with a strategic focus.
- Safely execute projects fast and efficiently – mentors and safeguards the workers and visitors on complex job sites; manages compliance with safety policies of the company and other mandated regulations.
- A degree and/or equivalent experience in Construction Management, Project Management, or Engineering is required.
- Experience or proven competencies solving complex construction problems is required, preferably, as a current or former Construction Superintendent.
- Experience with Industrial Water & Wastewater Construction is preferred.
- Field experience is preferred.
For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national