Resident Services / Concierge Staff - Hiring Immediately!
What's in it for you?
- Starting at $17.50/hour or higher, depending on experience
- Sign-On Bonus - $250 after 45 days and $250 after 90 days
- Employee Referral Program - $250 after 45 days and another $250 after 90 days
- Quarterly Gratuity Program
- Excellent Benefits Package!
The Landmark is committed to being the premiere condominium community in Colorado and dedicated to ensuring the beauty, safety, and stability of the facility, grounds and community, while promoting neighborliness, fun and pride among the Residents and the Staff.
As a member of the Resident Services/Concierge Staff, you will be responsible for serving as the primary contact for all Owners and Residents at the front desk at this luxurious condominium, assisting them by delivering the highest level of personalized service to the Residents and their Guests.
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, opening doors, assisting with elevators.
- Make reservations for Residents and Guests to utilize the onsite amenities such as the library, theatre, and club room as well as for offsite amenities such as dinner reservations, spa treatments, golf tee times, or to obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide business services for Residents and Guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Greet and receive Vendors and 3rd Party Service Providers at establishment, ascertain nature of business, and guide them to their destination.
- Remain calm and collected in high paced environment; resolve complaints politely and efficiently.
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; hospitality experience preferred
- Ability to use basic computer systems including Microsoft Office, Security Camera monitoring and BuildingLink.
- Full-time hours preferred.
- Closing shifts from 2pm – 10:30pm, weekends and holidays included. Other shifts may be required depending on business needs beginning as early as 6:30 am and ending no later than 10:30 pm.
The Landmark values their employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation of $17.50 per hour or higher, depending on experience, sign-on Bonus, and an extensive benefits package:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off and paid sick time
- Quarterly Gratuity Program
- Flexible schedule
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms & Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Employee assistance program
- Pet friendly environment
Plus, we work to create and maintain a culture of teamwork and service to each other and to the Owners and Residents, where people can learn and grow with the organization. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To learn more about us, please visit https://visitthelandmark.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.