Sr. Director of Program Service Delivery and Digital Engagement
- Job Title
- Sr. Director of Program Service Delivery and Digital Engagement
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Other Location
Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering people affected by a burn injury. We work to serve burn survivors, loved ones, burn care professionals, researchers, and anyone else committed to empowering the burn community and building a safer world. Our mission is to unite the voice of the burn community around the globe to promote healing, recovery, and burn prevention. We value constant learning, accountability, a growth mindset, unity, and integrity above all.
We are excited to announce the search for a new position in our company for the Sr. Director of Program Service Delivery and Digital Engagement.
Leading our Programs Department, this individual will be responsible for growing the number of service offerings and engagement opportunities for the burn survivor community through strategizing and developing program strategies in the digital space.
A member of the leadership team, this position will collaborate on the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, and practices. In addition, this individual will be accountable for all aspects of the Program Department through supervising direct reports and overseeing departmental progress toward deliverables.
What you will do:
- With a growth mindset, this leader is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and implementing new program services and strategies that meet customer needs and provide customer engagement opportunities through a digitized customer experience
- Identify key touchpoints in the customer journey and strategize ways to optimize and personalize the customer experience by providing applicable content and services at multiple engagement points delivered through digital tools and platforms
- Create structures and systems to standardize and scale existing and new program services that increase customer engagement, serve the needs of customers
- Build a network of strategic relationships and partnerships to fully develop a system of support, resources, and community organizations. Leads Phoenix to become the ultimate connector of customers to services in the burn community by growing our referral base, resource center contacts, and digital content
- Identify, collect, and monitor key metrics and evaluation frameworks for programs for use in impact measurement and by Development department in donor reporting
- Oversee the Program Department by providing supervision of team members, meeting with team on a consistent basis to ensure accountability and execution of department deliverables
- Provide overall management of annual program budget
What we are looking for:
- 4-year degree (any major accepted)
- 7-10 years of experience with developing and executing program or service delivery
- 3 or more years of leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and programs efficiently
- Growth mindset and desire and capacity to build support networks
- Experience working with digital programs and strategies
- Strong understanding of current digital trends
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector or health-related field a plus
What we offer you:
- 100% paid medical insurance for you and your spouse
- 12 paid Holidays and generous PTO schedule
- Additional insurances available for purchase
- Retirement plan contribution
- Employee Assistance Program Services
Are you an experienced leader in the programs and services field with a growth mindset and strong leadership skills who would welcome the challenge of developing programs in a digital space alongside a strong network of resources and support? If this sounds like you, please apply now with the link below!
Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.