Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Resident Project Representative, Vertical Construction (Construction Manager)
- Job Title
- Resident Project Representative, Vertical Construction (Construction Manager)
- Job ID
- Quincy, MA 02169
- Other Location
- Woburn, MA
Position: Resident Project Representative, Vertical Construction (Construction Manager, Field Services)
Industry: Construction, Field Services, Municipal Engineering
Location: Quincy, MA or Woburn, MA
- Work independently under broad, general supervision and in conjunction with the Construction Project Manager
- Review contract documents, submittals, RFIs, and other project documentation and provide comments, coordinate review, and record as necessary
- Oversee construction activities ensuring compliance with the contract and site procedures, track activities to review payments, prepare progress reports
- Conduct meetings and prepare minutes
- Monitor project schedule
- Write and issue field orders, initiate change proposals for design team review and approval, estimate cost of changes, negotiate costs with contractors, and recommend acceptance to the Project Manager
- Supervise and direct the activities of Construction Inspectors, testing services and subconsultants as needed
- Knowledge of engineering plans, specifications, practices and methods.
- Knowledge of construction standards, inspection methods and techniques.
- Self-confident with the ability to communicate effectively with project managers, client staff and contractor's superintendent.
- Excellent written communication skills,
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft applications and Critical Path Method scheduling.
Interested? Apply today.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.