BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr Collection Discipline Advisor
- Job Title
- Sr Collection Discipline Advisor
- Requirement ID
- Mclean, VA
- Other Location
Title: Sr Collection Discipline Advisor
Location: Mclean, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide FISA expertise to support INT-specific entities to inform the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence collection strategies.
- Enhance strategic collection needs identification and requirements definition activities through the proper application of the IC’s FISA authorities.
- Conduct in-depth data driven technical assessments of collection capabilities in support of decision making on issues specific to FISA.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after-action needs for IC sessions and outreach initiatives to address FISA and collection matters.
- Partner with other departments and agencies on strategic intelligence collection issues that relate to FISA authorities.
- Support MPAC in the management of SIGINT discipline and engage with SIGINT functional management entities where relevant.
- Assist in authoring new FISA-related policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher-level degree
- 10 Years Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 7 Years of IC Work Experience
- Experience with SIGINT targeting and collection
- Strong knowledge of FISA Title I and Section 702
- Demonstrated experience in the review and application of the IC program planning documents to mission activities. Such documents could include the National Intelligence Strategy, Consolidated Intelligence Guidance or other policy and planning documents
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities regarding analysis, collection and core enabling functions Prior experience with customer.
- Master’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited university (or 4 equivalent years of experience)
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills