At AIRmasters we are all about trust and communication. In a time when you can’t always be sure what you’re getting, you can be confident and feel safe with AIRmasters. Founded in 1993, AIRmasters is Central Illinois’ premier HVAC/R mechanical contractor and has become one of the most respected and trusted companies in Central Illinois.
HVAC Service Technician - Journeyman
- Job Title
- HVAC Service Technician - Journeyman
- Job ID
- Springfield, IL 62702
- Other Location
At AIRmasters, we are all about trust and communication! Our employees are dedicated, highly trained professionals who are committed to meeting the demanding needs of our very diverse and growing customer base. If you're looking for a unique place to work and a great place to start and/or finish your career with a company that is honest, straightforward, and values your professional development, join us at AIRmasters!
We are seeking an experienced HVAC/R service technician to service and install a variety of mechanical HVAC/R equipment. Applicants are not required to have experience with everything on the list, but should be field ready experienced technicians who specialize in at least a few of the following areas.
The annual package for this position is $65,000 - $135,000 per year (commensurate with experience/ability & hours worked).
What You'll Do:
Diagnosis, Repair and Replacement of:
• Package gas/electric rooftop units with economizers
• VAV units and systems and VRV/VRF Systems
• Package and split system boilers and chillers
• BAS & DDC controls
• Walk in Coolers, Freezers, Ice Machines
• Reach in refrigeration
• Exhaust and Makeup Air systems
• Restaurant Equipment & Hot Side
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
• Union Position: Pay, Excellent health coverage benefits, and annual increases
• Possible tailored incentives
• Annual Package of $65,000 - $135,000 per year (commensurate with experience/ability & hours worked)
• Up to 10 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
• New Fleet of Service Vehicles plus company provided tools as needed
• Many paid continued education opportunities
• Field and support staff are friendly and always around to help with tech support and other tech needs
Text “RIAIRMASTERS” to 25000 to Apply!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.