Legal Assistant (Temp-to-Perm/NYC).546
- Job Title
- Legal Assistant (Temp-to-Perm/NYC).546
A growing, entrepreneurial New York City law firm based in mid-town Manhattan is seeking a Legal Assistant on a temp-to-perm basis. The position is hybrid: three days in the office; two days remote. The hourly rate is $50. An assessment test is part of the interview process.
The Legal Assistant will support a team of corporate transactional attorneys with primary support to the Partner in charge of the department. Duties include creating and formatting legal documents, blacklining corporate transactional documents, scanning and managing document repositories, creating Tables of Contents and Authorities, producing expense reports, managing time entries, ad hoc projects and performing additional administrative tasks, as requested.
- 4+ years of experience
- Corporate transactional support experience at a law firm
- Real estate exposure (transactional and/or litigation), a plus
- Excellent word processing experience
- Knowledgeable of Tables of Contents and Table of Authorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.