Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Recruiter (Fresno, CA)
- Job Title
- Recruiter (Fresno, CA)
- Fresno, CA 93650
- Other Location
Regional Recruiter - Remote
Are you looking for an exciting chance to create connections with a variety of different people? Do you have prior experience in the recruiting industry? If you’re a driven individual with strong interpersonal skills, who thinks quickly on their feet, this could be the opportunity for you!
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make important connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our outstanding team!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively source and recruit for a variety of clients with a focus on technical and professional level openings across the West Coast.
- Research and engage prospects through LinkedIn, Indeed and other social media and recruiting platforms.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates and build pipelines.
- Contact candidates through application tracking system (ATS) or through direct sourcing.
- Conduct interviews and submit candidates, to include concise, professionally written summaries
- Communicate frequently with hiring managers and key stakeholders at various levels.
- Manage candidates, candidate flow and workload through Source2’s and client’s ATS
- Assisting in writing job descriptions, consult on compensation and market trends.
- Generate offers for candidates, ability to extend and negotiate for a successful start.
- 2+ years professional recruiting or research experience that includes candidate research, direct sourcing and outreach.
- Confident and professional interviewer focused on professional candidates
- Polished and effective communicator with hiring managers and /or clients at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, ownership, and achieve results
- Flexible and resilient in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Confident and competitive to achieve hires and meet and exceed incentive goals
- Proficiency with different computer programs and software.
- Professional experience recruiting for engineers, scientists, IT, project managers, construction project managers preferred.
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook. You love working, and naturally set a high standard for yourself and others. You approach work with a can-do, give-it-all-I’ve-got manner, coupled with a balanced dose of realism. You love being challenged. People would say you are a positive, heads-down type of person.
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, Remote
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $55,000.00 Annually to $70,000.00 Annually