- Job Title
- Registered Architect
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Remote, MI
- Other Location
UBT is looking for a full-time Registered Architect to join our dynamic design team. The ideal candidate is organized, a motivated self-starter, detail oriented, and collaborative.
- Lead the definition, design, development, and implementation of creative concepts.
- Prepare and ensure the completion of, fully coordinated Construction Document sets that comply with all project and code requirements while supervising, instructing, and providing direction.
- Conduct project research.
- Produce and oversee technical documentation.
- Monitor design processes to ensure consistency of design intent.
- Coordinates and oversees team meetings and reviews.
- Review all project correspondence, meeting notes and other data to keep fully informed on the project.
- Participate in customer meetings.
- Conduct on-site observations, site measurements and draft reports.
- Registered Architect 5+ years
- Ability to lead and guide the production of construction documents.
- Thorough knowledge of codes and zoning regulations
- Coordination skills with Project Managers, consultants, and schedules
- Extensive knowledge of construction detailing and ability to prepare and stamp a complete set of construction drawings.
- Excellent communication and team approach skills
- Ability to translate concepts into functional construction designs.
- Knowledge of construction costs and time frames
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote
- Required Skills
Registered Architect 5+ years
Ability to lead and guide the production of construction documents.
Thorough knowledge of codes and zoning regulations
Coordination skills with Project Managers, consultants, and schedules
Extensive knowledge of construction detailing and ability to prepare and stamp a complete set of construction drawings.
Excellent communication and team approach skills
Ability to translate concepts into functional construction designs.
Knowledge of construction costs and time frames