Brand Champion & Portfolio Specialist Manager
- Job Title
- Brand Champion & Portfolio Specialist Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Position Title: Brand Champion & Portfolio Specialist Manager
Do you have experience managing full-time Brand Ambassadors in the wine and spirits industry? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
This full-time position is responsible for monitoring the progress of a team of full-time Brand Champions and Portfolio Specialists for a variety of exciting spirits brands across the country.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of Brand Champions and Portfolio Specialists in multiple markets which will include attending and providing reporting from weekly status calls, reviewing and approving expenses, and administrative troubleshooting
- Provide regular reports to multiple clients across the program; attend weekly meetings, and communicate effectively
- Manage on-boarding, performance evaluations, annual financial planning, and program development for Brand Champions and Portfolio Specialists
- Work with the Analytics Supervisor to oversee KPI tracking, event and market visit schedules, and process monthly turnkey reports to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work with the Budget Coordinator to manage and track program budgets
- Review compliance for event activity
- Mandatory minimum requirement of 1-3 years of experience in wine and spirits; 5-7 years industry experience a plus
- Experience managing direct reports to service day to day business
- Previous experience working as an Ambassador, Brand Champion or Portfolio Specialist a plus
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multitask and report to multiple stakeholders
- Be a self-starter, organized, and solution oriented
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Have strong budget management skills
- Make monthly visits to the HQ offices in NYC if not based in the NY metro area
- Salary to pay your bills, a generous bonus structure, and an opportunity to earn even more by bringing in business Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $95,000.00 Annually