Program Manager - Sampling
- Job Title
- Program Manager - Sampling
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York, NY 10013
- Other Location
Position Title: Program Manager – SamplingReports To: Sr. Program ManagerJob Description:Soho Experiential is looking for a Program Manager to support our Field Marketing Team to oversee National Sampling Program activity and regional Managers. Do you have experience managing local staffing teams and execution in various markets? If so, you may be the person we’re looking for.Working closely with the Sr. Program Manager, you will:
- Provide day-to-day management and guidance for six regional managers across the country.
- Manage POS logistics and facilitation.
- Initiate budget management and financial auditing of all events.
- Field all Ad Hoc activity requests.
- Deepen and evolve client relationships at a regional and national level, leading client conversations and status meetings.
- Work closely and daily with the NYC-based Experiential and Field Marketing Team.
- Review quantitative and qualitative reporting to provide feedback and key learnings, and market level redirects as needed.
- Enforce Quality Control visits and deliverables.
- A strong people manager with 5-7 years of event and industry experience
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail; the ability to understand the overall business and marketing strategy.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to influence and motivate team members
- Strong project management and logistical skills
What We Offer:
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Extensive real-world experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Teams and SharePoint a plus
We love our diverse workplace! Soho Experiential is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
- Pay Range
- ¤65,000.00 Annually to ¤85,000.00 Annually