Option 1: Create a New Profile
Senior UI Automation Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior UI Automation Engineer
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Senior UI Automation Engineer
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston, Texas
P97 Networks, Inc. created a secure way to purchase fuel from mobile apps and new car consoles with discounts. So, if you have used apps or your console to purchase fuel or make in store purchases, then you are using our software (either directly or indirectly). We created native iPhone apps and native Android Phone apps with mobile payments and digital marketing. The software that powers these next generation applications runs on a highly scalable cloud-based infrastructure. Our Proprietary Web Portal allows marketers to instantly provide advertisements to millions of customers, examples are 30 cents off per gallon. To see the love of our customers, review our retail fueling awards.
As our Senior UI Automation Engineer, you will implement the framework needed to automation our iPhone and Android apps, as well as our enterprise portal. You will train team members to use your framework. This is a fast pace fun environment, where you can lead UI automation applying your great technical expertise with Java, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, and others. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a reputed, ground-breaking company that is growing exponentially, then fill out our online Senior UI Automation Engineer application.
- Develop and maintain the UI Automation framework for both mobile and web app
- Lead the team with implementation of lean and efficient automation tools and automation test scripts for iOS, Android and Web aligning with the overall P97 automation strategy
- Support Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Agile practices
- Understand the iOS and Android OS devices, their architecture and keep updated with latest advancement in those areas
- Identify automation opportunities revolving around interoperability and iOS/Android devices to enhance software automation test coverage
- Create supporting tools and hardware setups to enhance automation framework capabilities
- Develop end-to-end UI automated test scripts for smoke, regression, functional and tests as a part of automation goal
- Debug and fix any issues in the existing tests scripts and ensure they are updated with latest changes
- 5+ years in software development and UI automation experience, with 3+ years of experience with iOS, Android and Web cross platform
- 4+ years of experience with UI automation testing tools with at least 3 years of experience with building UI framework
- 4+ years of experience creating test automation suites in Java, Appium, Selenium and TestNG
- 2+ years of Protractor or any other web portal software
- Hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and automation test script management
- Hands on experience with CI, CD and DevOps tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and "can do" attitude
Additional Skills that are Nice to Have
- Good understanding of REST and cloud architecture
- Have a good knowledge of automated testing cloud solution, e.g. Sauce Labs or BrowserStack
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
This is a full-time position in Houston, Texas with the expectation that this role will work from a P97 office 5-days a week. No remote work option is available for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.