Impact Assessment Coordinator
- Job Title
- Impact Assessment Coordinator
- Job ID
- SAN ANTONIO, TX 78238-2428
- Other Location
The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB) represents and serves 100+ nonprofit organizations across the nation, which includes real estate developers, business lenders, economic development corporations, credit unions and consumer counseling agencies. NALCAB implements responsible, market-based strategies for strengthening underserved communities, rebuilding the ladder of economic mobility for low- and moderate-income Americans and supporting the economic integration of immigrants through equitable neighborhood development, investing in small business and building family financial wellness. In close alignment with its core programmatic activities, NALCAB operates a fellowship to invest in next-generation leadership within its Network and implements a training institute focused on culturally and linguistically relevant asset building services.
We are seeking a dedicated, thorough and supportive professional for our San Antonio, TX office. As the Impact Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective evaluation of NALCAB’s programmatic and policy activities and the communication of NALCAB’s impact. We will rely on you to be member of the Executive Director’s team and will report to the Special Assistant to the Executive Director.
- Work to continually improve the data analysis and evaluation methodology in partnership with other team members.
- Work with staff across program areas and departments to understand available data.
- Track, analyze and report outputs and outcomes to determine effectiveness in meeting objectives.
- Assist with the communication of information and impact of work to a variety of audiences, including policymakers, funders and member organizations.
- Work with the Membership team to incorporate member organization information and needs into tracking and evaluation systems.
- Assist in the identification of a customer-relationship management (CRM) system for purchase by NALCAB.
- Manage the CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree; or 1 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Experience working with community or nonprofit organizations preferred.
- Familiarity in program evaluation and planning.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel; CRM or similar evaluation database system a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- $34,000 - $46,000 commensurate on education and qualifications.
Benefits (not limited to):
- Health insurance.
- 401k - with employer match.
- Vacation, sick and volunteer time.
- Tuition reimbursement.
NALCAB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.