- Job Title
- Facility Manager
- Job ID
- Portland, OR
- Other Location
Want to Work for a Company that is Revolutionizing the Airport Logistics Industry?
Then we want to speak with you!
Portland International Airport
At Bradford Airport Logistics, we’re focused exclusively on airport logistics within the global aviation industry. We’re absolute experts and since 2000 we’ve set the standard of excellence and innovation worldwide. We are seeking a dynamic, hands-on leader to supervise the team of Logistics Specialists at our Receiving and Distribution Center at Portland International Airport. We’re counting on you to manage every aspect of the Center from the fast-paced operation to leading and directing the dedicated team of employees. Check us out at: www.airportlogistics.org
The challenge is every bit as large as it sounds. So is the opportunity. In this critical role, you will oversee operational, contract, regulatory and performance standards. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction as well as financial performance. And you will participate in strategic discussions that have a direct impact on the future of the business. Are you up to the challenge? Then keep reading.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a directly related industry preferred (logistics/airport/airline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in employee and team management required.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills including knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation media.
- Demonstrated use of data to complete quantitative analysis.
- Experience developing and executing action plans to hit short- and long-term targets based upon root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated team building skills to include hiring, employee development, coaching and performance improvement.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to directly supervise both supervisors and employee teams.
- Ability to occasionally and repetitively lift up to 75 pounds.
- Safe driving record qualifying for driving on the airfield.
- Ability to pass a security background check for mandatory airport badging.
- Ability to relocate based upon new contract awards or business growth is desired.
What’s in it for you?
Bradford Airport Logistics offers a competitive salary. In addition, we offer a professional development plan that positions employees for success in an industry-leading company. We also offer an unprecedented benefits package including:
- Annual bonus
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible covered)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
For those ready to take their career to the next level in the exciting aviation industry, please apply today!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) is the benchmark leader in Secure Airport Terminal Logistics with a multitude of achievements that have revolutionized the traditional airport logistics model. We offer a tremendous career opportunity in a high growth environment that brings together technology and services within the exciting aviation industry. BAL is a growing company that puts its people at the center of its innovation process.