President & CEO (Nonprofit)
- Job Title
- President & CEO (Nonprofit)
- Job ID
- CONROE, TX 77385
- Other Location
Our client’s mission is to collect and distribute food and resources to those in need in our community. Through the support of our volunteers, donors and 50 plus partner agencies we were able to provide 10 million nutritional meals in the last year.
President and CEO - Non-Profit
As our client’s President and CEO, you will lead and embrace the vision of their organization including managing staff and financial operations, maintaining a community image consistent with their mission by coordinating and directing all public relations efforts, as well as serving as the MCFB’s chief spokesperson.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others; gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Impact & Influence - Pursues and wins support for ideas; displays ability to influence key decision-makers; achieves win-win outcomes; uses authority appropriately to accomplish goals; addresses divergent opinions.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Non-Profit or related industry preferred.
- 10 years senior leadership preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with donor software programs.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.