- Job Title
- Manager/Managing Partner
- Job ID
- TAMPA, FL 33611
- Other Location
Manager / Managing Partner
Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the fastest growing (and most fun) companies in the Tampa Bay Area? Our client is looking for Managers and Managing Partners to share in the profits of their successful operation. They want rockstars who are interested in high earning potential and a dynamic career path.
Are you a highly motivated leader who can build a team that will deliver a best-in-class customer service experience? Are you currently a Retail Manager, Restaurant Manager, Teacher/Coach looking for a new opportunity? Do you think you have what it takes? We want you!
Working for this client, you’ll be a part of something special. Their brand is inspired by the surf culture of the 1950’s and 60’s with vibrant colors and surf sounds. Delivering their Vibe is your job! They are revolutionizing the car wash business by creating an organization with their customers and communities in mind. They’ve invested in top of the line equipment and products to ensure that their customers get an exceptional experience each time.
Our client’s customer experience is their number one priority. They hire the best and train, train, train the staff to offer best-in-class service to their customers. ALL of their associates must exhibit the following old-school values:
The Managers must maintain immaculate facilities both in customer facing facilities and in back-of-house wash equipment. The wash facilities are outfitted with the most technologically advanced conveyors, equipment, and products to protect paint, rims and wheels and they must be maintained properly.
- Day-to-day activities include training and supervising staff along with identifying and resolving customer concerns and complaints.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as organizational skills for the management of chemistry, wash supplies and labor.
- Be accountable for accurate reconciliation of all financial transactions, managing vendor relationships and reviewing financial reports for correct disbursement of commissions and other incentives.
- Lead marketing initiatives at the wash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities and direct updates to advertising platforms.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with local businesses with a goal to turn them into loyal customers, partners and advocates.
- 1-3+ years in a Retail/Restaurant/Customer Service type of management role
- High School diploma; higher education always a plus
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Natural pride in work, ownership over work product
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.