Virtual Data Vault Architect
- Job Title
- Virtual Data Vault Architect
- Job ID
- NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76182-8367
- Other Location
- Open to US
Our client is a Business Intelligence Consultancy that specializes in helping companies looking to build or modernize their enterprise data warehouse (EDW) using Agile, Data Warehouse Automation, Cloud Platforms, and the Data Vault 2.0 system of Business Intelligence. Our client provides Data Vault 2.0 training and full lifecycle Data Vault 2.0 implementation and support services.
Data Vault Architect
If you’re an analytically oriented, ultra-organized, extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude seeking a challenge, then joining our client’s growing organization could be the perfect opportunity for you! They're casual and informal but they work hard and work responsibly. Your pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and for you, no job being too small or too large.
Our client provides industry-leading Data Vault Architects who offer business and functional experience as well as technical know-how to ensure a successful Data Vault 2.0 project from beginning to end. Our goal is to ensure that our clients have the right knowledge and intelligence of their business – customers, products, markets and people, and we do so by partnering with the best technology companies and hiring the top consultants and trainers.
- Use Data Vault 2.0 system of business intelligence for the design of the acquisition, information and technical architecture for the data warehouse and related analytic data sets.
- Oversee the development of logical and physical data models, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for the Design Architecture to extract, transform, and move data and metadata to be loaded into Staging, Data Vault Data Warehouse and Information Marts using Data Warehouse Automation tools.
- Define and document the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality.
- Apply Agile BI processes and concepts to delivery faster time-to-benefit results.
- Create a robust, sustainable architecture that supports requirements and provides for expansion given budgetary constraints and availability of data and skilled resources.
- Responsible for the development, integration, administration, and evolution of the data warehouse.
- Interview end-users to determine requirements for data, reports, analyses, metadata, training, service levels, data quality and performance.
- Design conceptual and logical models for the data warehouse or information mart.
- Work with business requirements analysts to identify and understand source data systems.
- Map source system data to data warehouse models.
- Design the extraction, load and transformation processes using Data Warehouse Automation tools.
- Prior consulting experience
- Clear, concise communication skills
- 5+ years of relative experience to this role.
- Prior experience building data warehouses
- Familiar with Kimball data modeling methodologies
- Data Vault 2.0 implementation and CDVP2 certification a strong plus
- Advanced SQL skills
- Requirements Management
- Data Modeling data flow processing skills
- Business process modeling skills
- Multi-platform on premise and cloud environments
- Data Vault 2.0
- Agile BI
- Dimensional Modeling
- Data Warehouse Automation
- Cloud BI / Snowflake
Certification a Plus
- Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2) - datavaultcertification.com
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.