Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
- Job Title
- Warehouse / Driver / Material Handler
- Job ID
- Baltimore, MD 21240
- Other Location
Want to Work for a Company that is deemed essential security for material handling within airports?
Looking for a career with outstanding growth potential?
Full-time $14.00 per hour!
Then we want to speak with you!
- Rapidly growing company
- Get paid to work out!
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Professional development plan
- Huge career growth opportunity!
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) is focused on one thing: Helping Airports Run Great! As a true innovator in our industry, we manage vendor relationships for all consumable goods entering the terminals. We also deliver these goods in a secure, safe, and efficient manner so our customers have what they want when they want it.
At Bradford, we take pride in being the best, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative and dynamic company culture, with a clear path to promotion based on merit. Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
Driver / Warehouse / Material Handler
We are currently seeking a Driver/Warehouse/Material Handler for our receiving and redistribution dock operation at our Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). This is a physically demanding position ideal for those who like to stay fit and active while providing outstanding customer service for our airport partners.
- Accurately receive and process inbound materials
- Safely pick, stack and load material for delivery
- Safely drive a box truck (non-CDL) around the airport
- Accurately operate a handheld scanner
- Provide input to improve existing processes and procedures
- One year previous warehouse, logistics or material-handling experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work early-morning shifts (starting from 4:00 AM-8:00 AM)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00 per hour
- Significant opportunity for career growth into a supervisory position
- Professional development plan that positions you for success in an industry-leading company
- Annual pay increases
- Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
Interested? Text airport8 to 713-322-4224 to start the process!
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.