- Job Title
- Creative Director
- Job ID
- San Francisco, CA
- Other Location
Join an award winning in-house creative marketing team at Insperity, a company whose mission is helping businesses succeed so communities prosper. At Insperity we believe that people are the secret sauce to business success. By putting people first, we are transforming the role of HR in small and medium sized businesses across the country. It’s HR that makes a difference.
We are seeking a highly experienced Creative Director to lead our talented, in-house agency.
You’re a natural leader and coach. You have exceptional leadership skills and are capable of leading large multi-disciplined creative teams. You are confident yet humble. You know what it takes to grow and develop other leaders, ultimately building a culture of innovation, creativity and high performance.
You can lead across many disciplines and projects. You can seamlessly pivot between and bring together all the elements – design, messaging, digital and video – to create successful marketing tactics and collateral. You’re experienced in leading the development of a wide array of marketing mediums (virtual sales tools, web design and user experience, traditional and digital advertising).
You have a deep passion for Brand, Design and User Experience. You are connected and know how to capitalize on proven and new creative trends in order to create sophisticated user experiences that differentiate the brand from the competition.
You connect creative with the customer journey and business objectives. You know what it takes to build a campaign, determine the right deliverables and lead the execution. Thinking through the components of a campaign, you demonstrate the ability to think critically about the use case, business objectives and customer’s experience with the brand.
You are relationship driven and curious. Developing relationships across the organization comes naturally. You are proactive in building and nurturing those relationships and are curious about operations and objectives outside of the marketing department. You are open-minded and seek to understand others’ points of view before making a decision. You can influence down, across and above the organization.
You can effectively lead discovery sessions and deliver persuasive pitches. You think critically and are inquisitive, allowing you to lead efficient and successful discovery sessions. You’re passionate about telling a story through your work, enabling you to deliver persuasive creative pitches. Moreover, you can effectively coach others how to do so, too. Your creative and business acumen creates value with stakeholders and influences decision making.
You value metrics and know how to leverage them to elevate the creative. Metrics provide the insight you need to optimize for user experience and conversions. You understand the need to balance aesthetics, UX and conversion rate optimization to drive high quality leads while maintaining a premium brand presence.
Things You'll Do
- Lead the brand's identity to reflect our company's vision and position as a premium provider of HR services and technology in the marketplace.
- Oversee the creative that supports our advertising. This includes digital advertising, commercials and radio.
- Lead the creation of next generation sales enablement tools.
- Work closely with the Operations and Account leadership to identify opportunities to improve the performance and culture of the department.
- Lead, mentor and grow the creative team. Seek opportunities to develop your managers in areas of leadership, creative best practices and emerging trends.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with leaders around the organization. Be intentional about understanding the different areas of the business and how they connect so that Marketing can provide maximum value.
- Establish processes, systems, and programs to enable internal stakeholders to leverage and maintain the brand.
- Oversee and standardize both in-house and external agencies and production of creative work across the organization.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.