SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- HR Manager
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
HR Manager, Food Manufacturing, Brecksville, OH
Agrana Fruit is seeking a HR Manager to manage corporate Human Resources policies and programs facility, which includes all administrative, legal and policy aspects of employee relations management, training, employment and corporate staffing. The HR Manager is responsible for assisting with development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures that align employees with company’s strategic objectives and provide professional recommendations and direction to site management concerning matters of a personnel nature.
HR Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Leaders to identify and drive initiatives that support the organization's culture and promote organizational sustainability.
- Utilize internal and external resources to design, implement and facilitate training for AFUS workforce that reinforces and drives achievement of defined business KPI and supports the organization's culture. Work with Corporate Leaders to assess training needs and ensure accuracy of all training records for facility.
- Maintain oversight of relevant local and national employment demographics to ensure the competitiveness of the organization's compensation and benefit programs through participation in industry surveys and communication of program competitiveness to Plant and Corporate Leaders.
- Facilitate the administration of Performance Management Process and associated compensation programs for salaried staff. Offer guidance to Company Leaders relevant to providing accurate, constructive, and developmental feedback to employees.
- Provide professional guidance and support to Corporate Leaders in the administration of company policies and procedures to ensure that employee relations concerns are resolved in a timely, fair and responsive manner in order to establish a supportive work environment and avoid potential legal liabilities. Ensure that all disciplinary actions are documented properly, and procedures are followed in accordance with company policies and fair employment practices.
- Develop retention strategies through the administration of exit interviews and analysis of results to guide the implementation of programs that will foster an environment of positive engagement and promote the retention of high-level performers.
- Serve as liaison for Plant Human Resource team in support of plant related HR topics, including training, employee development, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as site liaison for Brecksville Safety Program, lead safety team and drive improvement initiatives
HR Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or applicable field.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of employment law, recruitment, employee relations and training and development.
- 3 to 5 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Experience with HRIS systems a must.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!