SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Production Associate
- Job ID
- Centerville, TN 37033
- Other Location
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees.
The Agrana Fruit US, Inc. Centerville production facility located at One Atys Way, Centerville, TN. (931) 729-7120
Starting pay rates from- $11.75- $14.25 (*including Incentive)
Agrana offers a competitive starting pay rate and an excellent benefits package.
Our package includes:
- Weekly pay
- Stable work hours with a stable company
- Monthly Essential Worker Incentive - $0.75/hour*
- Monthly Bonus based upon goals and targets- up to $0.75/hr.
- Shift Premium Pay of $1.00/hr. for 2nd and 3rd shift work schedules.
- Daily overtime
- Ability to increase pay every six months for first 3 years.
- No Top Out Rate
- Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Telemedicine Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Programs
Basic Job Qualifications:
- One or more years of manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Willing to train candidates with limited experience and the right attitude, looking for a new opportunity.
- No Education Requirement
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, apply now!
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our
employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfecting, screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.