SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Shipping & Receiving Associates (Fork Truck Operation), 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Shipping & Receiving Associates (Fork Truck Operation), 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Botkins, OH
- Other Location
Shipping and Receiving Associates - 2nd Shift , Botkins, OH
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees.
The Agrana Fruit US, Inc. Botkins production facility located just off I-75 at 16197 North County Road 25A, Anna, OH 45302
Agrana offers a competitive starting pay rate and an excellent benefits package.
Starting Pay: $16.00 (Includes shift differential)
Our package includes:
- Weekly pay
- Stable work hours with a stable company
- Monthly Essential Worker Incentive - $0.75/hour*
- Monthly Bonus based upon goals and targets- up to $0.75/hr.
- 12 hour schedules on rotating shifts
- Daily overtime
- Ability to increase pay every six months for first 2 years.
- No Top Out Rate
- Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Telemedicine Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Programs
Basic Job Qualifications:
- One or more years of manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Prior job experience in food production is a plus.
- Standup Forklift experience is required
- No Education Requirement
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfecting, screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.