SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Maintenance Clerk - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Clerk - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Lysander, NY
- Other Location
Maintenance Clerk – 1st Shift, Food Manufacturing, Lysander
We are seeking a Maintenance Clerk (7:00am-3:30pm) to provide support for the maintenance team for the Lysander, NY production facility. This role is responsible for maintenance related activities within the plant including the following:
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Maintenance Clerk Job Responsibilities:
o Order and maintain parts inventory
o Source new vendors, as needed
o Write and Complete purchase orders
o Work Order Management
o MP2 Management
o PM Management Program
o Maintenance documentation tracking per departmental requirements
o Track and maintain budget information
o Conduct and maintain accurate inventory of parts
o Resolve issues with vendors
o Receive, label and restock ordered parts into inventory
o Responsible for Forklift & Scrubber Paperwork
o Responsible for scheduling maintenance and coordinating with vendor
o Follow all safety rules and regulations
o Assist Maintenance Manager – clerical responsibilities
o Work closely with Maintenance Team Members
o Prepare parts and tools for scheduled work
o 5S & Housekeeping Responsibilities
o Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor
Maintenance Clerk Job Qualifications:
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Prior job experience in food production is a plus
· Overtime and weekend work required.
· Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
· Prior parts ordering/inventory management knowledge, a plus
· Proficient in Outlook, Excel & Word
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Prior SAP Experience, a plus
· Weekly pay
· Stable work hours with a stable company
· Monthly Essential Worker Incentive - $0.75/hour*
· Monthly Bonus based upon goals and targets- up to $0.75/hr.
· 12 hour schedules on rotating shifts
· Daily overtime
· Ability to increase pay every six months for first 2 years.
· No Top Out Rate
· Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
· Telemedicine Program
· Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
· Company Match 401k
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Employee Assistance Programs
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.