Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
System Support Engineer
- Job Title
- System Support Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
Description:To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain the system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles. To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure. Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts, and trends.
- Full life-cycle project management
- Establish and lead project teams
- Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
- Procure and/or manage resources/timelines/deadlines/quality
- Risk, Issue, and Change management
- Ensure successful project implementation
- Scope of responsibility - Moderate scope
- Apply engineering principles into the design and enhancement of new and existing systems - Experienced
- Document new system components, or modifications to existing components - Participates in
- Ensure the security and integrity of the system and product solutions including compliance with banking, industry engineering, and Information Security principles and practices - Participates in
- Perform engineering tasks and assignments in support of business needs - Moderately Complex/Varied
- Perform engineering technology research, procurement, deployment, and configuration for new and modified systems - Moderately Complex/Varied
- Present clear, organized, and concise information to all audiences through a variety of media to enable effective business decisions - Moderately Complex/Varied
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Windows Server Administration Experience
- Microsoft IIS experience (Internet Information System web server)
- Powershell experience for troubleshooting and automation
- Worked on monitoring tools like Splunk, VMWare Monitor, APM
- Automation Tools: Jenkins, Github, Maven, UrbanCode
- MS SQL
- Networking - CCNA or equivalent
- SOAP or REST API
- Messaging Queue - MQ
- Experience with Change ticketing system
- Able to work on weekends and on-call rotation 24/7
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.