Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Requirements Analyst
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Our direct client in Financial Services and Banking is looking for a Requirements Analyst with the required skills below:
- 8+ years as a Business Systems Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Product Management Analyst, or another related role with experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Ability to transform complex business requirements into technology solutions leveraging research, analytical, and problem-solving skills with little direction
- Data analysis
- Data mapping
- Advanced knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Advanced SDLC knowledge
- Effective organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors, etc.
- Experience developing and delivering effective presentations
- Effective relationship building, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Experience implementing systems and applications on cloud computing platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Atlassian Jira
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and/or SAFe certification
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.