Civil Engineering Project Manager
- Job Title
- Civil Engineering Project Manager
- Job ID
- Portland, OR
- Other Location
Terra Technologies LLC, a Congruex Company
Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding nationwide engineering and construction company. Terra Technologies LLC is unique in the fact that it blends civil engineering with utility engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest utility companies in the nation.
Terra Technologies LLC is responsible for the most aggressive technological advances in the engineering and infrastructure relocation and protection field in decades. Through these advances, Terra Technologies is the sole provider of the industry's most cost-effective, time sensitive, and environmentally conscious products and services.
The family of Terra Technologies products and services was developed and patented based upon the principle that reducing the time required to protect or relocate existing utility infrastructure leads to significant cost savings for the utility owners, reduction of the risks associated with damage to the utility infrastructure, elimination of downtime for utility customers and a more environmentally conscious construction process.
Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding company seeking a talented Civil Engineer/Project Manager in the Portland, OR area. Terra Technologies is unique in that fact that it blends civil engineering with telecommunication engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest Telecommunication companies in the nation.
Come join our team and enjoy a fulfilling career in the civil engineering and telecommunication field, coordinating utility conflicts on roadway projects while working with Departments of Transportation, municipalities, counties and other project sponsors to avoid relocating existing utilities by utilizing innovative conflict mitigation and alternative design techniques.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
· Manage most/all aspects of a project to ensure completion on-time and within budget.
· Responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staff, outside vendors and contractual deliverables.
· Use advanced techniques in the modification or extension of practices within civil/telecommunications engineering.
· Responsible for QC for the projects managed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· 8+ years experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· May have master’s degree or equivalent.
· State of Idaho professional engineering license or be able to obtain one within 6 months of hire date.
· Moderate to full understanding of Civil/Telecommunications design & construction practices.
· Possess advanced oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to manage a large number of projects.
· Ability to prioritize projects based on deadlines and importance.
Technical – Knowledgeable in the following areas:
· State and DOT utility accommodation rules and design standards
· AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
· AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
· AutoCAD® or MicroStation®
· Right-of-Way and easements
· Storm drain, waterline and sewer design
· Microsoft® Office programs
· Job functions include:
Desired Skills & Qualifications: