Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Service Delivery Project Manager II
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Project Manager II
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Network Operations Center Technician – Tier 1 to join our NOC team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Service Delivery Project Manager II
Reports to: Senior Director, Service Delivery
Location: Central Florida, SWFL, or Remote
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of all services contracted for by customers. These may include projects from any sales segment. The service delivery scope includes the entire suite of services of Summit Broadband. The service delivery process begins with the completed order package from Sales to the final installation of services per the order package. During the service delivery process the PM will provide timely and effective communications with external customers as well as with internal Summit team members to include vendors, Homeowner Associations, and other entities as needed. Create comprehensive project plans as necessary and Organize all kick-off meetings to initiate the project. All components of the project will be tracked daily. Obtain feedback from internal and external customers in order to optimize the customer experience. The PM must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband’s unique position in the Florida marketplace. Our corporate culture encourages individuals to succeed and grow.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end service delivery process from contract signed to service installation
- Responsible for the overall customer experience during the service delivery process
- Provide clear, concise and professional updates to customers
- Communicate with each Summit Broadband department about technical details and their interface, schedules, gating factors and necessary goals
- Organize the project kick-off meetings including all departments, ensuring that each understands their role and their respective timelines
- Facilitate the project daily which includes:
- Update and track each project daily
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Set proper expectations internally and externally
- Deliver projects within budget and on time
- Ensure architecture and platforms meet performance metrics. Drive optimization in order to ensure service levels are consistently met
- Provide analytical support for the finance team in order to help identify and prioritize ROI based on actual spend. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights and justify strategic positions
- Meet with customers such as HOA leadership for specific project needs
- Use tracking tools or systems to manage projects
- Oversee contract labor and in-house employees as appropriate
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- PMP credentials preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Minimum 7 years previous Project Management in telecommunications or telecommunications service provider experience required
- Financial analysis skills required
- Must have a strong technical background specifically in telecommunications
- Must be willing to work extended hours and around the clock for ensuring a successful service install
- Frequent travel required
- Strong computer skills and tools required to support job requirements
- Must be able to pass criminal, MVR, and drug testing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Summit Broadband participates in the E-Verify program.