Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job Title
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
· Manage, build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components that comprise the Azure DevOps environment
· Work with Experience Teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
· Design, build and implement pipelines and configurations
· Develop and maintain scripts to automate tool/service deployment to the Azure cloud environment through Azure DevOps Pipeline and Release.
· Enforce quality controls and gates to the build, test, and deploy process while establishing Definition of Ready and Definition of Done to ensure quality of delivery
· Ensure monitoring and alerting is implemented for products/services in accordance with current guidelines
· Participate in discussions/efforts with Information Security to augment the CI/CD framework with DevSecOps practices and standardized security tools and controls
· Participate in discussions with engineering teams on current processes and capabilities and how they can be improved
· Perform other duties as assigned in support of Digital Engineering
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud-native offerings
· Hands-on automation skills and significant experience in creating CI/CD pipelines leveraging cloud-native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud and Infrastructure as Code for enterprise applications
· Experience with Agile Delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
· Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
· Experience with Azure DevOps tools for plan, build, test, release, and monitor
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates
· Hands-on experience with implementing standards and best practices for the CI/CD framework
· Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like Checkmarx, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, and Diagnostic
· Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
· Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test-Driven Development
· Understanding of integrated package management with support for Maven, npm, NuGet, or ANT
· Experience with automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
· Expert analytical/quantitative, problem-solving, and deductive reasoning skills, with demonstrated experience performing advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues
· Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment to manage concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills and ability to present findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
· Experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact
· Desired - Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Tanzu Application Service (TAS)/Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Tanzu Kubernetes, and Backbase platforms
· Desired - Good understanding of core java and spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Contract)
· Desired - Good understanding of Test Driven Development
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.