Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
IT Security Engineer
- Job Title
- IT Security Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
This position will be part of the AFSS team responsible for our Enterprise Fraud solution. The selected candidate will be a part of the Team that is planning the implementation and support of both AFSS(Featurespace) responsibilities.
- 2 years of information security experience focusing on operational experience implementing and supporting encryption and key management solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting third party encryption & key management solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in database, networking, storage, and system administration is required.
- Experience with SQL, Toad, Splunk, Unix, Prometheus, Java Apps, and Alert/Event monitoring
- Prod Support primary skills and Windows server platforms. CCDAK and MCSA certifications are a plus.
- Any experience working with Featurespace vendor products a plus.
- Broad knowledge of encryption methods for data at rest and in transit.
- Working knowledge of hardware security modules, key management, and open-source encryption technologies such as KMIP, JCA/JCE, Microsoft CNG, PKCS#11
- Good understanding of various cryptographic methods and their usage.
- General knowledge of application access to data including client and server-based key and certificate methods to encrypt transmissions and IP connections.
- Ability to create requirements, functional specifications, and design documents for encryption and key management.
- Ability to create use cases and test cases for the selection of encryption and key management technologies.
- Experience with server-based applications support and maintenance needs, (Both Physical and Virtual server environments) such as vulnerability patching, access control, major/minor version upgrades, and controlled change window cycles.
- Full systems engineering lifecycle experience (Requirements, Analysis, System Design, Build, Monitoring, Support procedures).
- Should be able to work as a team member as well as independently.
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.