Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. Agile Coach
- Job Title
- Sr. Agile Coach
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Agile Transformation/Senior Agile Coach
- 5+ years experience leading Agile initiatives with a proven background in software development lifecycle and driving organization through transformational changes
- 5+ years experience leading Agile training sessions, workshops, ways of working, planning sessions, and creating required documentation and material
- 8+ years experience and knowledge with agile techniques, processes, tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build, test, and integration of the product or solution
- SAFe SPC required
- Oversee the coaching and planning of multiple high-performing Agile development teams and large-scale programs across the organization
- Teach, lead, and mentor cross-functional business groups to build, sustain, and strengthen Agile values, SAFe and scrum concepts and practices, providing them the necessary tools and guidance to successfully implement across high-impact programs throughout the enterprise
- Experience coaching and building software development teams practicing Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe
- Strong emotional intelligence and organizational awareness with the ability to challenge organizational norms and influence decisions without formal authority
- Provides hands-on coaching to the Agile teams in all aspects including attending ceremonies/events and providing recommendations and feedback to the team throughout the life cycle
- Cultivate Agile mindset by demonstrating and teaching values of the Agile Manifesto as well as the technical skills that form part of the underlying principles and methods
- Extensive experience with one or more agile tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally, etc., preferably Jira and Azure DevOps and agile frameworks like Scaled Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and DevOps
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how each area in Information Services i.e. Architecture, design, development, test, deployment, and operations collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Prior experience working with senior executives and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence senior executives in decisions critical to adoption and implementation of Agile practice
- Ensure Agile project metrics are being tracked, and monitored for indications of potential problem areas and assist teams in identify and implementing solutions to address the problems
- Keep abreast of industry trends for Agile and best practices for enhancing product execution
- Identify and coach Agile evangelists across the organization who can act as informal mentors/peers and continue increasing the maturity across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening, coaching, consultation, and collaboration
- Experience with large-scale software delivery and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with conducting and facilitating SAFe certified training desirable
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.