Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Business Ops Spec
- Job Title
- Business Ops Spec
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
• Provides operational support that directly affects the business unit functions.
• Completes and/or monitors internal processes and performs quality control to ensure adherence to regulations, policies, and industry practices
• Identifies, researches, and documents operational correlations and may administer operational workflow and functions
• Detects errors and initiates or arranges for corrective action; follows through with cognizant parties to ensure resolution
• Assists management or analysts with developing and recommending enhancements to improve operational processes and procedures
• Assists in the development of user requirements; may test new/enhanced systems and assist in training staff
• Acts as the business unit point-of-contact for cross-organization matters; resolves/oversees resolution of customer issues
• Develops and applies a sound understanding of the business unit’s functions and their relationship to those of other business units
• Serves as a backup to other staff members during peak business volume
• Assists management and/or analysts in compiling, reviewing, and preparing data to analyze operations, services, and products.
• Researches gathers, and synthesizes data; presents conclusions and recommendations to management
• Prepares summaries, analyses, reports, charts, graphs, instructions, memoranda, and manuals/reference materials for benchmarking purposes or for inclusion in required and ad hoc reports
• Reviews studies, reports, and surveys and provides summaries to department leadership
• Supports projects and initiatives within the business unit and/or across the organization.
• Participates in the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing programs, campaigns, and special offers
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Progressively responsible experience that demonstrates knowledge, understanding, and application of operational support skills, methods, and procedures, preferably in a financial institution
• Ability to follow and interpret instructions and procedures to accomplish assignments
• Demonstrated data gathering and organizational skills
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- Financial or Accounting experience
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.