Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- IT Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Our direct client in Banking and Financial Services is seeking an IT Engineer. This position is 100% remote.
• Ensure compliance with corporate SDLC, Agile, and DevSecOps Standards.
• Provide support for operational readiness, support documentation, and acceptance checklists.
• Promote awareness of transition and support planning including process, strategy, resources, and budget.
• Ensure support transition is planned and executed within scope, schedule, and budget for operational support.
• Ability to identify, escalate, and manage project operational risks.
• Assist in establishing processes and procedures to assess and report active monitoring in the production and other environments.
• Produce high-quality technical documentation including but not limited to MS Visio diagrams, process flows, and RACI that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Be responsible for the coordination of activities for operational support.
• Ability to work on special projects by assessing, analyzing, documenting, reporting, managing, and supporting.
• Participate in governance meetings, working groups, and review boards as applicable.
• Provide an understanding of IT security, exceptions, and vulnerabilities.
• Identify operational and technical issues and risks, evaluating solutions, and developing action plans.
• Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
• 3 – 5-year experience in a corporate IT environment preferably in Financial Services.
• Proven working experience in technical documentation, operational support, and/or software development life cycle (SDLC) project phases.
• Experience with transitioning IT projects into operational support.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal/written), and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively with internal IT System Support teams, and other internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience writing and delivering high-quality technical documents and briefing to teams and management.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and convert them into meaningful documentation, diagrams, and presentations.
• Software expertise with MS Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Visio Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
• Familiarity with ITIL, SDLC, software development, and computer operations.
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.