Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Junior Data Analyst
- Job Title
- Junior Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
The Jr. Data Analyst will drive ongoing efforts to populate the NEXUS EA Portal with the required business and technical data associated with a corporate business application.
Currently, NEXUS has missing and outdated information pertaining to a business application. The core objective is to update and populate the missing data through a multitude of repeatable activities to ensure the data is clean and accurate for critical decision-making.
This will include:
- Identifying and performing reviews of current IT/System documentation
- Researching and exploring SharePoint sites, wikis, and other internal websites for relevant information;
- Engaging with business/IT stakeholders (with supervision from a senior enterprise architect) to discuss,
- Follow-up and capture missing data; accepting formal
- Iterative hand-offs of validated extract spreadsheets provided by partnering teams for input
- performing continual logic checks and data analyses (i.e., trend analysis, pattern recognition) to determine opportunities to fill in data gaps as needed.
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.