Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for: the development, implementation and maintenance of the ION Analytics platform supporting the overall business operations; integrating operational data points to drive transparency to the business, working closely with IT, Finance and Operations to further develop the ION Analytics platform.
· Develop insightful analytics and provide operational reporting to help drive and evaluate business performance
· Contribute to process improvement initiatives and identify requirements for enhancements to existing systems
· Be key liaison with external consultants and or vendors supporting ION Analytics Platform development
· Work with clinical locations through Operations to help maintain accurate reporting of critical business data
· Assist Assistant Director, FP&A with reporting requests, ad hoc analyses, and operational support
· Assist IT Data/Systems Analytics Manager with EMR, Revenue Cycle, and alternative data warehouse integrations
· Implement and monitor daily operations reports sent to key stakeholders
· Develop KPI dashboards to provide further visibility on billing, volume, and collections statistics
· Distill information into a usable format through the use of visual reports
· Ad hoc reports of needed data trends
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
· Perform any other functions as required by management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence or Finance
· Understanding of information systems and database management
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, SQL, VBA, etc.
· Expert level of proficiency with Excel tool
· Experience in the healthcare industry with working knowledge of CPT coding
· Power BI, DAX, and Analysis Services experience
· Experience working with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Source Control environments
· Prior project management experience
Ability to work in a team environment and multi-job functions. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Interpersonal Skill Competency. Stress Tolerance. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.