Most things worth doing had been declared impossible before they were done.
Our mission is to conduct high-risk, high-payoff research in A.I. that solves complex
problems of social consequence.
problems of social consequence.
Forward Edge-AI, Inc.’s mission is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the benefit of humanity. Inspired by people who believe AI can and should be a transformative force for good. Leveraging emerging technology including Machine Learning (ML)/AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Robotic Process Automation, and game engine development to solve complex problems of social consequence.
The ML/AI Engineer will assist our team in the development of our core products. Must have experience with machine learning and natural language processing. Must have a strong and consistent work ethic, intellectual curiosity, ambition, and a desire to collaborate and work on a team.
Essential Duties, Skills, and Responsibilities
· Proven experience in supporting cloud solutions across PaaS and IaaS platforms for cloud services, AKS services using SQL, ASB, CosmosDB, Redis Cache, App Insights, Log analytic
· Proven experience in coaching and mentoring junior and offshore team members.
· Proven experience with Agile practices, methodologies (Sprint planning, Daily Scrums, Backlog grooming, and updating ADO artifacts to ensure work is tracked appropriately) and Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk).
· Strong conceptualization abilities, detailed oriented, critical/analytical thinking & troubleshooting skills with the ability to work independently and deliver consistent results to difficult problems.
· Strong team player with a desire to learn by collaborating with peers and other DevOps teams.
· Effective organization and communication skills, both written and verbal to the extent of communicating technical issues to non-technical stakeholders eloquently
· Azure Virtual Machines – used for Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) for services that require specific compute and/or memory configurations that are not easily available in serverless resources like App Services or Function Apps
· Azure App Services – used to deploy OpenAPI services that need to be available and highly responsive at all times
· Azure Function Apps – used to deploy OpenAPI and time-triggered services that are available or run on an as-needed basis
· Azure SQL Instances – used for relational database storage and retrieval
· Azure Cosmos DB – used for semi-structured and unstructured data storage and retrieval
· Elastic Cloud (Elasticsearch Managed Service) – used to store logs, highly searchable unstructured data and catalog data
· Application Insights – used for logging, debug tracing and monitoring
· Azure Databricks Service – used for development, training and collaboration on Machine Learning models
· Azure Cognitive Services – used for development and production Machine Learning models
· Azure Kubernetes Service – used for containerization of Micro-Services
· Azure Container Registry – used to store custom container images
· Azure Key Vault – used to store secrets and keys.
· Azure Container Instances – used for individual containers housing Micro-Services
· Azure Data Catalog – used to catalog and describe data stored in various Azure resources
· Azure Data Factory (v2) – used for Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) operations on data and scheduling
· Azure Machine Learning – used for Machine Learning models
· Azure Media Service – used to store, encode and stream media
· Azure Video Indexer – used to moderate media for inappropriate content and provide extensive metadata about the media
· Azure Active Directory – used for managing users, service principals, and app registrations for Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and O Auth2 access security.
· Azure Identity and Access Management – used for access to Azure and OAuth2 access security
· Azure Storage – used for resource storage
· Azure Data Lake Store – used for extended resource storage and common data access
· Azure Cognitive Search Service – used for searching that requires built-in AI capabilities
· Recover Services Vault – used for Disaster Backup and Recovery (DBAR)
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a background check
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a coding challenge
· Successful pass chemistry test
· Detail Oriented, organized, hardworking, dedicated, passionate, independent, self-starter, and very responsive
Education and/or Experience
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The position is remote