Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Account Director, Enterprise Sales
- Job Title
- Account Director, Enterprise Sales
- Job ID
- Polk County, FL
- Other Location
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking an Enterprise Account Director to join our Sales and Marketing team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Account Director, Enterprise
Reports to: Director, Enterprise Sales
Location: Polk City, FL
The Account Director, Enterprise is responsible for selling to new commercial customers that are within the Summit Broadband service area. They are also responsible for maintaining and growing these new customers through the term of their agreement. The primary sales focus is to offer all services within the product portfolio, which includes phone, Internet, cable TV, dark fiber and transport services. This position requires a strong emphasis on new customer prospecting, professionally addressing their needs and making expert recommendations for services. The Account Director, Enterprise must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband’s unique position in the Southwest Florida marketplace. Our corporate culture encourages individuals to succeed and grow.
- Sell the full suite of services to new and existing customers
- Heavy prospecting, networking and cold calling on a weekly basis
- Generate new lead sources and develop new networking relationships
- Create and maintain a 30, 60, and 90 day sales funnel with qualified opportunities
- Generate and sell high margin solutions by targeting on-net and near-net prospects
- Qualify sales opportunities and align internal resources for proper sales support
- Ensure new opportunities and sold solutions stay on schedule with Service Delivery
- Consistently achieve sales quota
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years previous sales experience in telecommunications or Cable TV required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Must be willing to spend long days in the field prospecting and visiting new clients
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Must be able to pass criminal, MVR, and drug testing
- Must keep current auto insurance with 250,000/500,000 coverage at all times throughout employment and provide such proof of such insurance to Human Resources annually
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is a Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.